Larry Avallone is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney who is a recognized expert Criminal Defense Attorney. He is a former State Prosecutor and a former Volusia County Deputy Sheriff who knows how the local court system works from the inside.
“Knowing how the local system works is a great advantage to my clients”
Proven Criminal Defense Lawyer near Daytona Beach
A criminal defense attorney must work to protect you from consequences that can hurt your career and future prospects. It can also hurt your family, business, and friends.
Attorney Larry Avallone works in the Daytona Beach and Volusia County area, using his negotiation skills, familiarity with the criminal justice system, and dedication to develop a personalized strategy for each client. His experience as a Deputy in Volusia County taught him a lot about working with the public and the criminal system. After getting his Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Management from Warner University and Master’s degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Central Florida, he continued to work in the system as a courtroom bailiff. This gives him a significant advantage over other criminal lawyers, as most do not have the same experience at various levels.
He has successfully worked in Daytona Beach to defend against serious charges such as:
- Federal Crimes
- Violent Crimes (gang crimes, armed robbery, homicide)
- DUI (felony, repeated offenses, implied consent)
- Traffic Crimes (driving without a license, reckless driving, vehicular homicide)
- Probation/Parole Violations
- Drug Crimes (possession, distribution, growing, trafficking)
- Sex Offenses (assault, rape, online solicitation)
- Domestic Violence (spousal, familial, elder)
- Juvenile Defense (student crimes, misdemeanors)
- Fraud (credit card, forgery, identity theft)
- White Collar Crime (money laundering, bank fraud, embezzlement)
Contact Attorney Avallone to Help with your Case
Attorney Avallone is highly regarded for his diligence, knowledge, intelligence, and commitment to the rights of the accused. Avallone Law P.A. is located in downtown New Smyrna Beach, Florida, serving clients in Volusia County and the surrounding areas, including Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, Edgewater, Deland and Deltona. If you have recently been arrested for a DUI, drug charge, theft or other criminal offense, call 386-682-9235 to schedule a free consultation.